A traditional vegetarian recipe with tasty green beans, carrots and potatoes that will bring the mediterranean summer on your plate
1 big onion, chopped
4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
250g frozen green beans, trimmed
4 carrots, peeled and sliced
4 potatoes, skin off, quartered
1 small bunch of dill, finely chopped
Salt and pepper
1 can of chopped tomatoes (400g)
500ml of low-salt vegetable stock
120gr feta cheese
- In a deep pot, heat the oil and add the onion. Stir until softened.
- Add the frozen green beans, carrots, potatoes and dill and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, stock, salt and pepper and stir well making sure that the all the veggies are covered in liquid. Add more stock if necessary.
- Cover and cook for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally until the potatoes are ready.
- Serve without the liquids and enjoy with 30g of feta cheese for each person.
Make it vegan: Replace the feta with tofu cheese!